From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
Frequently Asked Questions regarding V11
- Annotations not Printing
- Q: Why doesn't H1N1 come up when I search the ACI
- Q: What is the max number of characters for Patient Location & Encounter Status in the schedule screen?
- Touchworks Password Preferences
- V11 Problem Linking
- Why do Problems automatically default to Chronic instead of Acute?
- Why does the provider not show up in the dropdown?
- Q: When I click the Show/Hide Annotations Button (Asterisk button) in the results screen, why does the Results Flowsheet window appear?
- Issue with Note Icon not appearing on the Schedule and schedule not properly loading.
- Q: What is the correct way in v11.1.5 to document a patient has living parents and to document the number of siblings?
- Q: What is the max number of characters for Patient Location & Encouter Status in the schedule screen?
- Q:In v11 there is a Security Setting of Document - Invalidate which applies to all Documents. How do I give Invalidate Note privledges to a user without allowing them to invalidate all Documents?
- Q: How can I edit the Custom Task Filters?
- Q.What do these V11 Icons mean? V11 Data Indicators Quick Reference
- Q. Where is my Dictate column on my schedule?
- Q. We have Residents who appear on printed and faxed prescriptions as the Ordering Provider with the Attending Physicians as the Supervised Provider. Will this same information transmit via a SureScripts prescription?
- Q. In V10 DUR Warning settings could only be set at the Enterprise level, but I was under the impression that in V11 this would be enhanced. Has this changed in v11?
- Q. How do I use Custom Task Filters? Custom Task Filters
- Q. System is not requiring the provider to enter their password when they signed all notes why?
- Q: Is it possible to move careguides from a test environment to a production environment
- Q: What is the max number of characters for Patient Location
- Q: Why are some medications bolded in the ACI?
- Q: Why are staff members not required to sign with Commit button?
- Q: Where is the preference to turn off Send Charge Tasks?
- Q: Why do Worklist Views that were not selected in Work Def Admin display in the Clinical Desktop view?
- Q: How do I get PCP to display in the Patient Search screen?
- Q: What system content is included in a 3D pre-configured Test Environment?
- Q. How do I add prefix/suffix to Order and Result code columns in my SSMT Excel spreadsheet?
- Q. Why can't I see the menu items that I just built?
- Q. What is the purpose of the "Communication Method" field in the Requested Performing Location dictionary?
- Q: What is the Clinical Applicability checkbox in the Additional Information dictionary?
- Q. When I attempt to import Result Charges Encounters into TWPM, why do I only see charges that were submitted against Appointment Encounters?
- Q. Why is the Reminder button grayed out when right-clicking on an order from the ACI? All other right click options are available.
- Q: Is there a way to default a specific Clinical Desktop View for a user?
- Q: Why are In-Office labs creating a new Result Encounter instead of dropping charges to the Appointment Encounter?
- Q: The Location field in the Order Details section of an internal referral order lists all sites from the Site dictionary in Org Setup. Is it possible to create a picklist to limit the number of sites available to select?
Back to Questions and Answers