SSMT: Worklist Views - Users
The Worklist Views SSMT content category can assist in managing the relationship between Worklists and Allscripts Enterprise EHR users. Whether system views are being built based on role or specialty adding and removing Worklists to and from user to user can be a tedious effort. This content category can help significantly streamline that process.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: ImpGetWorkListViewsAssignedToUsers
- Loading data: ImpSetWorkListViewsAssignedToUsers
Column Listing and Descriptions
- UserName - this is the username value for which the worklist is being assigned or unassigned.
- View Name - this is name of the Worklist currently or to be assigned or unassigned to additional users.
- Owner - if the worklist currently exists assigned to only a user then the username of that user will populate Owner.
- Organization - this is the description value of the Internal Organization and username combination for which the worklist is assigned.
- IsSystemViewFLAG - acceptable values for this field are:
* Y - indicates that the current worklist view is a system wide worklist view available to assigned to multiple users. * N - indicates that the current worklist view is not a system wide view and only exists currently assigned to a user.
- IsDefaultFlag - acceptable values for this field are:
* Y - indicates the current worklist view is the default worklist view for that user. Only 1 view can be utilized as the default. * N - indicates the current worklist view is not the default worklist view for that user.
- Delete - acceptable values for this field are:
* Y - indicates that the current worklist will be unassigned from the current user when loaded. * N - indicates that the current worklist will remain assigned to the current user; use when attempting to update records.
- Inactive? - acceptable values for this field are:
* Y - indicates that the current worklist view is NOT active in the system. * N - indicates that the current worklist view is active in the system; use when assigning views to users.
- Make sure when creating worklists that you will want to assign to multiple User/Providers that you make them at an enterprise level by clicking on the Enterprise radio button in the worklist editor window.
- Once you have created your enterprise level view, assign it to one user.
- In SSMT extract, with headers, Worklist Views-Users
- Find the line that has your enterprise level view assigned to the one user you assigned it to.
- Copy that line, remove the data in the "owned by" cell
- Copy the line for each user that you want to assign the list to, put in their user names and then load the new lines back into SSMT.
back to SSMT main page