SSMT: Order Questions
This page will explain how to use the Order Questions SSMT content category to help manage the relationship between Additional Information (AOE) Questions and Orderable Items. The data extract basically presents a one-to-many representation between AOE question to orderable item.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: ImpGetAdditionalInfo
- Loading data: ImpFileAdditionalInformation
Column Listing and Descriptions
- Order Code(s) - a Tilda separated list showing the current orderable items that have the AOE question assigned to it. This can also be a parent class value. Doing this will force the orderable items that are currently classified in that parent class to automatically inherit any AOE questions assigned to the parent class.
- Question - references the additional information dictionary and will display the question name.
- Answer will default - references the additional information dictionary and will show what the current answer persistence value is set for the AOE question. Acceptable values would be: never, default value from additional information dictionary, from previous answer for encounter or from previous answer for patient.
- Question Requirements - references the additional information dictionary and will show what the current question requirement level is set for the AOE question. Acceptable values would be: not required, required before saving, missing answer results in needs info status or missing answer results in on hold status.
- Exclude if patient sex is - references the additional information dictionary and shows if there are any gender exclusions set for the this particular AOE.
- Number of lines - references the additional information dictionary and shows the number of lines allowed to display the answer value for the AOE.
- Minimum applicable age - references the additional information dictionary and shows the minimum applicable age for the AOE question.
- Maximum Age - references the additional information dictionary and shows the maximum age allowed for the AOE question.
- Prerequisite dictionary build - the following dictionaries are referenced in this data extract and load and must be in place prior to utilizing this content category correctly.
- Sequencing - This content category includes mostly fields that are pulled from the Additional Information dictionary. To avoid chronic error and ensure more consistent data load it can be recommended to manually assign the AOE question to an orderable item, extract the content category, and then add additional order codes that you would like to subscribe to that AOE question.