SSMT: OID - Additional Information Questions
The 'OID - Additional Information Questions' content category allows you to define additional information questions on an orderable item. This is allows you to ask specific questions for a particular Order and also allows you to define different sets of questions if various vendors require different questions to be answered to fulfill a requested order. For more information about this behavior, refer to the Setup Additional Information Questions to be Performing Location based article.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: IMPGetOIDAdditionaInfoQuestions
- Loading Data: IMPSetOIDAdditionaInfoQuestions
Column Listing and description
- Additional Information - This should be set as the Name of the Additional Information question that you would like to define.
Data Type: VarChar(255) Possible Values: Free Text, must match existing Additional Information EntryName.
- Parent EntryName - This is the Name of the OID Item that you want to specify the question for. This must be an existing entry.
Data Type: VarChar(255) Possible Values: Free Text, must match existing OID EntryName
- Parent Code - This is the code of the OID item that the Additional Information question is being defined for.
Data Type: Code Possible Values: Free Text, must match existing Code
- Parent Type - This specifies the type. This must be set to 'Item'
Data Type: VarChar(255) Possible Values: 'Item'
- Requested Performing Location - If a Performing Location is defined the setting will only apply if that performing location is selected. If you do not want to differentiate between performing locations, leave this blank.
Data Type: VarChar(255) Possible Values: Free Text, must match existing EntryName in the Requested Performing Location Dictionary.
- MinAgeOverride - This is a numeric value that would hide the question if the minimum age is not met.
Data Type: INT Possible Values: Numeric value to determine the youngest age in years that the test applies to.
- MaxAgeOverride - This is a numeric value that would hide the question if the Patient's age is higher than the maximum age specified.
Data Type: INT Possible Values: Numeric value to determine the maximum age in years that the test applies to.
- Sequence - Set this to 0 and the system will determine the appropriate value.
Data Type: INT Possible Values: 0
- DeleteFlag - If set to 'Y', this will delete or remove the entry. If set to 'N' the entry will be added or modified.
Data Type: Char Possible Values: 'Y' or 'N' - blank will default to 'N'.