SSMT: CPT4 Modifier Groups
The CPT4 Modifier Groups SSMT content category can be used to assist in managing the entries in the CPT4 Modifier dictionary. It is an efficient way to view the relationship between Allscripts Enterprise EHR Groups and CPT4 modifiers.
Stored Procedures used:
- Loading data: ImpSetGroupModifier
- Extracting data: ImpGetGroupModifier
Column Listing and Description
- Group - this is the entry name value of the Group. This needs to exactly match what exists in EHR.
- CPT4 Modifier - the entry code value of the CPT4 modifier that is associated with the Group.
- CPT4 Modifier Name - the entry name value of the CPT4 modifier that is associated with the Group.
- Delete? - this flag indicates the current status of the answer entry.
* Y - this will remove the relationship of the Group to the CPT4 modifier. * N - indicates the currently entry will not be deleted.