From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
- If task was sent directly to a user who did not get it, make sure the task type is not delegated and if so, train how to "undelegate" tasks before sending them.
- If task is missing from a team bucket, verify that the specific task type has been included in the view.
- Verify that the task was sent to the correct person or team.
- If the task is not available as an option to choose from, verify that it has not been inactivated in the Task Name Dictionary and/or try tasking from a different module.
- If a new task type has been added to the Task Name Dictionary, but it is not available to users, wait 24 hours and it will probably show up (confirmed in V11.1.6).
Back to Application Troubleshooting