Known Issues List/Resolved Issues List/Release Notes (KIL/RIL)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the documents to review:
1.KIL (Known Issues List)
2.RIL (Resolved Issues List)
- These documents are not cumulative so clients will need to read the KIL, RIL, and Release Notes for each release between the current production release and the latest available.
- Clients will want to continue to check for new Service Packs or Hot Fixes
- If a new Service Packs or Hot Fix is released, review the new RIL to determine if any patient safety issues contained apply to your organization
- For each HF, there will be a subsequent RIL, but AHS does not publish a KIL for each specific HF.
- Generally if clients are in the configuration phase it makes sense to just take the release since testing has not started yet.
- If clients have started testing and opt to take the release, a full regression test will need to be performed.
These documents are available on the SFDC Product Documentation tab
- Select Product -> Allscripts Enterprise EHR
- Select Release Name -> 11.2
- Select Documentation Type -> Release Notes