The Injury Type dictionary contains entries that indicate the type of special billing condition that applies to the encounter, such as Workers Compensation, Auto Accident, Vendor Billing, etc. The dictionary is populated with a starter set, but the organization is responsible for adding entries required by the practice. This dictionary is called from the: - Encounter Form Summary page
- Code - The Code is a unique identifier that must be supplied. This is not displayed in the product and is used for identification purposes only.
- Name - This is the name that will appear for the end users in the EHR application. This should be unique to prevent confusion.
- Mnemonic - This is not required, but it used as a secondary identifier. This does not appear in the product and unless you have another use for it, the recommendation would be to make this the same as the code.
- Inactive - The inactive flag allows you to inactivate or hide an entry.
- Enforced - The enforced flag designates whether a dictionary item is required and cannot be changed. In most cases, this comes predefined by Allscripts and should not be selected for new entries. If an entry is enforced, it cannot be modified or inactivated.
- Date Field is Required-Require whether this field is checked
- Ask Account Number-If you want the ask account number to automatically populate
- Ask Account Description-If you want the Ask Account Description to populate