Incorrect syntax near '='
From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
This is an error that you may see in a ConnectR interface into Allscripts. The source of the error lies in the Mapping and/or Message Definition.
Error occurred while filing (dDirect returned -1). SQL State: 37000 Native Error 102 Error Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '='.
- Review a message that has this error.
- Find any fields marked as "int" that have no value whatsoever.
- Review the Mapping to ensure that any "int" fields have a value. The "default" value for many integers is zero.
- Review the Message Definition to ensure that all fields marked as int, are in fact integers in the SQL Stored Procedure.
- Make any appropriate changes, and cycle the interfaces using the Mappings and Message Definitions.
- If the issue still is not resolved, be sure to check the "Form" fields to ensure they contain valid values