E/M Coder not available from within the note
E/M must be enabled and LOS must be added to the specific note by following these steps:
1. From TWAdmin > Note Admin > Note Templates, search for and select the desired Input Template.
2. Click the "Properties" button at the bottom of the template then click the double arrow next to E&M
3. Check the box next to "E&M Enabled"
4. Select options for Exam Type, Patient Status, Setting and Service based upon the note type
5. Click Ok
6. Click "Add/Remove Sections" then check the box next to Level of Service, click "ok"
7. Click "save"