From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
Entries in the Clinical Priority dictionary are used to indicate the importance of an item that was ordered. This dictionary is called from TouchWorks Order. Except to define picklists, you cannot change or add to this dictionary.
- Code - The Code is a unique identifier that must be supplied. This is not displayed in the product and is used for identification purposes only.
- Name - This is the name that will appear for the end users in the EHR application. This should be unique to prevent confusion.
- Mnemonic - This is not required, but it used as a secondary identifier. This does not appear in the product and unless you have another use for it, the recommendation would be to make this the same as the code.
- Inactive - The inactive flag allows you to inactivate or hide an entry. If an item is inactivated, users would not have the ability to select the allergen in the future, although any patients with the allergen defined would remain viewable.
- Enforced - The enforced flag designates whether a dictionary item is required and cannot be changed. In most cases, this comes predefined by Allscripts and should not be selected for new entries. If an entry is enforced, it cannot be modified or inactivated.
- Default Time Until Due - There are two fields in this dictionary that can be edited: a number and a unit of days, hours or minutes that together make up Default Time Until Due. When these fields are edited, they are the numerical settings by which the system will determine when each priority will become due.