CMT SSMT Individual Log-ins
This page contains instructions on how to make individual log-ins for users for CMT or SSMT. This is if your organization does not want to utilize shared log-ins for these applications. FOR EXPERIENCED DBAs ONLY!!!!! Use at your own risk! Please contact a member of the Galen Technical Services team if you require assistance.
- Ensure user is a valid user in EEHR.
- Log in as an administrator (contact Allscripts or your Galen resource for login credentials if needed)
- Search for the user.
- If they exist, this step is fine.
- Ensure user is a valid user in SQL.
- Log into SQL management studio.
- Look for user in Logins.
- If they are not there, you must create a new user.
- Login name should match the EEHR login name exactly.
- Use SQL authentication for password.
- Create password.
- Uncheck enforce password policy.
- Set default database to Works.
- On user mappings page, check Map for the following DBs: IDXwf, Impact, master, Works
- Ensure the Default Schema for each is dbo
- Click the IDXwf database, and in the lower pane, check db_owner and public.
- Click the Impact database, and in the lower pane, check db_owner and public.
- Click the master database, and in the lower pane, check IDXUsers and public.
- Click the Works database, and in the lower pane, check idxusers and public.
- Save your changes
- Test it out.
User Users Login Logins Log-ins Log-in Log in Log ins SSMT CMT CMT/SSMT SSMT/CMT Individual Unique