V11 Web Controls
Allscripts Enterprise EHR v11 Web Controls
Basics of Web Control Installation
Ensure previous versions of the TW Web Controls have been removed (via Control Panel BEFORE installing new ones!
- Proper installation order:
- Confirm Windows Installer 3.1 is installed (necessary for .Net install)
- Microsoft .Net 2.0 SP1
- Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable SP1
Verify that each of the above is installed. If a prerequisite is not installed, uninstall all other software found after that on the list. Then start the process again from that item.
Troubleshooting Windows Vista .Net Errors:
- Vista can present some unique issues in granting "Full Trust" to .Net 2.0 for trusted sites. Here are some steps that have helped clients-
- Login as an Admin
- Verify correct IE settings http://wiki.galenhealthcare.com/Suggested_IE_Settings_-_V11()
- Add the TW website to Trusted Sites
- Turn off User Account Control in Control Panels > Users > Turn User Account Control on/off
- Reboot and run "Trust.Bat"
Pre-installation of Prerequisite Software
In an upgrade environment Windows Installer 3.1, .Net 2.0, Trust.bat, and Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable can all be run ahead of your go-live.
Push Technology Recommendations
It is recommended that any push of the Touchworks Web Controls include a step to uninstall the previous version of these controls.