V11 Web Controls
Allscripts Enterprise EHR v11 Web Controls
Basics of Web Control Installation
Ensure previous versions of the TW Web Controls have been removed (via Control Panel BEFORE installing new ones)!
- Proper installation order:
- Confirm Windows Installer 3.1 is installed (necessary for .Net install)
- Microsoft .Net 2.0 SP1
- Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable SP1
- Confirm Windows installer 3.1 is installed (necessary for .net install)
- Microsoft .Net 2.0 SP2 and Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1 and C++ 2008
Verify that each of the above is installed. If a prerequisite is not installed, uninstall all other software found after that on the list. Then start the process again from that item.
Troubleshooting Windows Vista .Net Errors:
- Vista can present some unique issues in granting "Full Trust" to .Net 2.0 for trusted sites. Here are some steps that have helped clients-
- Login as an Admin
- Verify correct IE settings- Help
- Add the TW website to Trusted Sites
- Turn off User Account Control in Control Panels > Users > Turn User Account Control on/off
- Reboot and run "Trust.Bat"
IT personnel, please see Troubleshooting Allscripts Web Controls
Pre-installation of Prerequisite Software
In an upgrade project Windows Installer 3.1, .Net, Trust.bat, and Visual C++ Redistributable(s) can all be run on live end users machines ahead of your go-live.
Push Technology Recommendations
It is recommended that any push of the Touchworks Web Controls include a step to uninstall the previous version of these controls.