SSMT: Order Performing Facility Identifiers
This is an article describing the SSMT spreadsheet for the Order Performing Facility Identifiers.
For details on building this dictionary refer to V11 Order and Result Dictionary Build and Syncronization
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: ImpGetOrderPerformingFacilityIdentifiers
- Loading data: ImpSetOrderPerformingFacilityIdentifiers
Column Listing and Descriptions
The columns for this dictionary in TouchWorks v11.0.1 (confirmed for v11.1.5) are as follows:
- OrderableItemEntryCode - this is the Order EntryCode of the Primary vendor that you are attempting to sync with the secondary vendor. If LabCorp is your primary vendor and you are linking a quest order to it, you would enter the LabCorp Order Code here.
- OrderableItemEntryname - This would be the Order Name of the primary vendor. To continue with the example, this would be the LabCorp Order Name.
- Performing Location EntryName - This should be the name of the Requested Performing Location entry for the secondary lab. This item must exist in the Requested Performing Location dictionary prior to loading the spreadsheet. In our example, this would be Quest
- Performing Location Specific Orderable Entryname - This is the secondary lab's entryname. This will not display in the product since the user will see the Primary labs entry name or the Display name set in the OID dictionary. In this example, we would pace the Quest Order Name here.
- Performing Location Specific Orderable EntryCode - This is the Order Entry code of the secondary lab vendor. In this example we would put the Quest CBC Order Code in this field.
- Performing Location Specific Orderable EntryMnemonic - this is the Order Entry Mnemonic of the secondary Lan vendor. In this example we would place the Quest Entry Mnemonic for the order in this field.
- Delete - This field should be set to 'N' if you are loading new entries. If you need to remove items in the future, you can extract the dictionary and set the itmes you wish to remove to 'Y' and load the data through SSMT.
back to SSMT main page