SSMT: Clinical Desktop Views - Users
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category allows you to assign clinical desktop views to users as well as set the default clinical desktop view for a user.
Column Listing and Descriptions
- Username - Determines which user account will be affected by the row.
- View Name - Determines which clinical desktop view will be associated with the preceeding user account.
- Site - This is only used for personal views. By adding a site here, you can determine which clincal desktop views will be associated with a user while logged into a certain site.
- Organization - Designates the organization associated with the assigned view.
- Default View (Y/N) - Flag to indicate whether the corresponding view is the user's default view. If this value is not set, a user's default will be their assigned view that falls first in alphabetical order. This can also be set from the User/Provider SSMT content category but it is preferred to set the value here.
- Delete - This flag indicates whether the view will be removed from the user's list of views.