The Answer SSMT content category can be used to assist in managing the entries in the Answer dictionary. Having the Answer Classification fields available in this particular extract can be useful when moving added or modified entries between environments using SSMT.
Stored Procedures used:
- Loading data: IMPSetAnswerDE
- Extracting data: IMPGetAnswerDE
Column Listing and Description
- Answer Code - this is the unique entry code value for the answer entry.
- Answer Name - this is the entry name and description field for the answer entry. This is the value that is displayed in the application.
- Answer Mnemonic - this is the unique mnemonic for the answer entry.
- IsEntryInactiveFlag - this flag indicates the current status of the answer entry.
* Y - means the entry is currently inactive; use this value when loading to update to inactive. * N - means the entry is currently active; use this value when loading to update to active.
- Security Code Name -
- ICD9 Diagnosis Code - this allows a direct look-up to the ICD9 Diagnosis dictionary and allows an ICD9 diagnosis code to associated with the Answer.
- ICD9 Procedure Code - this allows a direct look-up to the ICD9 Diagnosis dictionary and allows an ICD9 procedure code to be associated with the Answer.
- Answer Classification - this value indicates the Answer Classification that the entry is currently assigned to.
- Create? - this flag indicates whether the item will be loaded as a new entry or already exists.
* Y - use this value to specify a new entry to be added when loading. * N - use this value to specify an already existing entry; applicable when updating entries.
back to SSMT main page