Outbound Interface Filtering
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It is desirable to prevent some transactions from being sent to a particular target system (and consequently vendor systems).
- For instance, one certainly would not desire a charge message to be sent to the lab.
- Also, it may be that there are two lab vendors and as such, messages should be routed properly based upon requested performing location.
- In this regard, blocking logic in ConnectR can be deployed in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives.
- Typically charges and prevented from going to lab systems and orders are prevented from going to practice management systems by inspecting the message type sent from the superset source and blocking based upon that value.
- There are limitless flavors of filtering that take place
- Requested performing location
- Message type
- Document type