Edit Personal Favorites - SSMT
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The system "learns" the user's favorites by saving items as they are selected (AddFavoritesAutomatically preference must be set to Y).
- Users should start by using the specialty favorites. As their personal favorites fill up they can start to use those. (Is there a default view to be changed?)
- This should be sufficient for most users and in many cases superior to creating them manually.
- In certain situations, a user may want to manually edit their personal favorites.
- Users may also wish to copy another user's personal favorites.
- The organization may wish to create a personal favorites list and assign it to a group of users.
- Keep in mind that V11 has delivered favorites lists for each specialty and these can be edited by the organization. V11 Specialty Favorites
Edit Personal Favorites
Users can create a subset of favorites by clicking the QuickLists icon when selecting an item. They can also be added via the PAT Admin and SSMT favorites load.
- Select the favorites category in SSMT
- Select user
- Change 'Inactive' value to 'Y' for items to be removed
back to SSMT main page