SSMT: Remove Reason
This page will explain how to use SSMT to assist in the managing of the remove reason dictionary. This is seen in Allscripts Enterprise EHR when a task is 'Removed' and the 'Remove Reason Dialog Box' is shown for the user to document a discrete reason and description for removing the task.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: Select EntryCode, EntryName, EntryMnemonic, IsInactiveFlag, 'N' as 'Create?' from Remove_Reason_DE where ID > 0 order by EntryName
- Loading data: IMPSetSimpleDE'Remove_Reason_DE'
Column Listing and Descriptions
- Entry Code - this is the unique entry code value for the remove reason entry.
- Full Namne - this is the description for the remove reason entry and what the user will see in the required drop down list on the 'Remove Reason Dialog' screen.
- Entry Mnemonic - this is the unique entry code value for the remove reason entry. This may typically mirror the entry code value for this type of entry.
- Inactive? - acceptable values for this field are:
* Y - indicates the current entry is inactive; use to inactivate entries. * N - indicates the current entry is not inactive, use when attempting to create new entries.
- Create? - acceptable values for this field are:
* Y - indicates the current entry will be a new entry; use to add new entries. * N - indicates the current entry is an already existing entry; use to update already existing entries.
- The remove reason dictionary currently comes delivered with 2 enforced entries with the ability to add. The already enforced entries cannot be edited or changed, but new ones can be added and edited. That is the recommended scope for this particular content category.