Rhapsody Management Console
Jump to navigation Jump to search
• Web-based application, which enables you to sort, view, edit and re-send messages.
• Monitor system logs and error conditions.
• The first point of reference when a problem with message processing occurs.
• Manage lookup tables, watchlists, and error queues.
• Set up archiving, notification settings, and reporting statistics
• There are three ways to access the Rhapsody Management Console:
- - By entering “server:port/rhapsody” into the URL bar of your internet browser
- - By right clicking on the Rhapsody Service Monitor
- - By clicking the Rhapsody Management Console button under the view dropdown menu in the Rhapsody IDE or the Toolbar in IDE