Jump to navigation Jump to search
An enforced list of items that can be resulted and are understood by Allscripts to have a particular meaning. An example is Serum Sodium.
- Code - The Code is a unique identifier that must be supplied. This is not displayed in the product and is used for identification purposes only.
- Name - This is the name that will appear for the end users in the EHR application. This should be unique to prevent confusion.
- Mnemonic - This is not required, but it used as a secondary identifier. This does not appear in the product and unless you have another use for it, the recommendation would be to make this the same as the code.
- Inactive - The inactive flag allows you to inactivate or hide an entry.
- Enforced - The enforced flag designates whether a dictionary item is required and cannot be changed. In most cases, this comes predefined by Allscripts and should not be selected for new entries. If an entry is enforced, it cannot be modified or inactivated.
- Details 1 - Display Name- the enforced default display name for the resultable concept.
- Answer Data Type - the enforced default answer data type.
Should be able to create an RID from here but don’t have that in place.
- # of Characters to Display
- # of Lines to Display
- LOINC ID - Associated LOINC code