Category:Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries
Allscripts Touchworks EHR stores the dictionaries within TWAdmin instead of using System Administration (SA) in previous versions. This page is a listing of the available dictionaries with links to their definitions and use.
Each dictionary has the following buttons. Note that if the button is grayed out in a specific dictionary, then it is not applicable to that dictionary.
- Add - Allows administrators to add additional items to selected dictionary.
- Picklist - Allows administrators to create/edit picklists within the selected dictionary (e.g. Answer Dictionary, Units Dictionary)
- Report - Opens the reporting page, from which administrators can run reports, export and print data from within the associated dictionary.
- Search - Allows administrators to search for items within a selected dictionary, rather than scrolling through the entire dictionary.
Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries come predefined in a lot of cases. It is recommended that if you are adding to a dictionary and the code or mnemonic is not meant to match a 3rd party vendors system that each code or mnemonic is prefaced with the client mnemonic. For example, if your company name is New World Healthcare and you are adding an entry to the pharmacy dictionary, the recommendation would be to make the code "NWA123". This allows you to easily identify delivered items versus customer defined items.
Dictionaries not visible in TWAdmin
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries"
The following 193 pages are in this category, out of 193 total.
Media in category "Allscripts Touchworks EHR Dictionaries"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Additional info.JPG
- Appointment type.jpg
- CPT4 Modifier1.jpg
- Document dictionary.JPG
- ICD9 Diagnosis1.jpg
- Order Concept.jpg
- Orderable Item.jpg
- Requested Performing L...
- Resultable Item1.jpg
- Task Name1.jpg
- Where Performed1.jpg