SSMT: OID OCD Mapping
From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
OID_OCD Mapping is a simple extract that displays the Orderable Items mapped to an Orderable Concept.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: ImpGetOIDOCD
- Loading data: ImpSetOIDOCD
Column Listing and Descriptions
The columns are fairly self-explanatory. A basic mapping table.
- OIDCode - This is prepopulated if you extract the dictionary first. This is the code or unique identifier that the Lab Vendor specifies in their compendium.
- OIDName - This is the Ordername and is prepopulated when extracted first.
- OCDCategory - Refers to the category of the orderable concept item. This is defined by Allscripts.
- OCDCode - Code assigned by Allscripts to the orderable concept item.
- OCDName - Name of the orderable concept as delivered by Allscripts.
- Error - This field will be populated if there is an invalid mapping.