SSMT: Discount Type
The Discount Type SSMT content category can be used to assist in managing the Discount Type dictionary in Allscripts Enterprise EHR. This dictionary can typically be managed manually given its nature and relatively small record count.
Stored Procedures used:
- Extracting data: Select EntryCode, EntryName, EntryMnemonic, IsInactiveFlag, 'N' 'Create?' from Discount_Type_DE where ID > 0 order by EntryName
- Loading data: IMPSetSimpleDE 'Discount_Type_DE'
Column Listing and Descriptions
Entry Code - this is the unique entry code value for the discount type.
Full Name - this is the entry name value for the discount type. This value/drop down list is visible via the Encounter From screen in EHR.
Entry Mnemonic - this is the unique entry mnemonic value for the discount type. This value will typically mirror the entry code value for the given discount type.
Inactive? - acceptable values for this field are:
- Y - indicates that the discount type is currently inactive. Use to inactivate discount type entries.
- N - indicates the discount type entry is currently active. Use when updating already existing or to create new discount types.
Create? - acceptable values for this field are:
- Y - indicates the discount type will attempt to be created upon loading. Use to add new discount type entries.
- N - indicates the discount type already exists in EHR. Use when updating already existing discount type entries.