SSMT: Chart View - Users
This content category demonstrates and assists in the management of users and their assigned Chart View configurations. This is specifically targeting the default and available Chart Viewer configurations which can be accessed via the Chart Viewer component of the clinical desktop.
This content category does not address and will not alter the specific configurations of each individual chart view, but merely which views are assigned to what user.
Stored procedures used:
- Loading data: IMPSetChartUserViews
- Extracting data: IMPGetChartViewUsers
Column Listing and Descriptions
User Name - this is the unique user name value that has the current chart view configuration assigned to him/her. Typically there will be multiple records with the same user name value since by default a new user has automatic access to the pre-delivered chart view configurations in EHR; such as "All by Section by Sub-Section".
Chart View Name - this is the entry name of the of the chart view that is currently or will be assigned to the current user. This value must match what should already exist in the EHR for available chart views to select from.
View Owner User Name - The owner of the chart view. This column will be blank for all Enterprise views, even if they were manually created. This column will be populated for personal chart views that are created.
* Storage Location: Works.dbo.User_Preference.Subsystem * Data Type: varchar(30) * Possible Values: CR
* Storage Location: Works.dbo.User_Preference.Subset * Data Type: char(2) * Possible Values: WF
* Storage Location: Works.dbo.User_Preference.Section * Data Type: varchar(30) * Possible Values: ChartViewer
OrganizationID - this is a numeric database ID indicating what EHR organization the chart view is associated with. It is recommended to manually set a chart view in the application and then extract via SSMT in order to obtain the correct OrganizationID value.
Default? - this flag indicates whether or not the current entry will be the users default chart view. Acceptable values include:
* Y - indicates the current chart view will be applied or currently exists as the users default chart view. Use to set a new default chart view for a given user. * N - indicates the current chart view will not be applied or is not currently the users default chart view. Use for any record that will not be or is not the users default chart section.
Delete? - this flag indicates whether or not the current entry will be removed from the list of users available chart views. Acceptable values include:
* Y - indicates the current chart view will be removed from the users available list of chart views to choose from. * N - indicates the current chart view will remain associated with the current. Use to add additional chart views to the users current list.
- Before using this content category to migrate information from one environment to another it is crucial to ensure that the chart views attempting to be loaded must already exist and match the chart view name attempting to be loaded.
back to SSMT main page