SSMT: Appointment Type
From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
The Appointment Type dictionary defines the types of appointments used by the scheduling systems that are interfaced with Enterprise EHR.
Column Listing and Description
- Entry Code - This is the unique code.
- Entry Name - This is the name of the appointment type.
- Entry Mnemonic - This is the unique mnemonic; typically will mirror the entry code value.
- Medicare Type of Service - Medicare Type of Service ("Estab" or "New Pat" for example).
- Transition of Care (Y/N) - Transition of care available (Yes or No).
- Exclude from Stimulus Reporting (Y/N) - Yes or No Entry.
- Create (Y/N) - If this is a new code enter a Y, otherwise N.