From Galen Healthcare Solutions - Allscripts TouchWorks EHR Wiki
- ADM - Ambulatory Order Management
- Prescription writing and management tool
- Also referred to as RXM
- Part of PCM, EDM, and PMP Suites
- APR - Ambulatory Patient Record
- On-line patient clinical record
- CDS - Customer defined Screen.
- Meditech allows customers to create custom screens that can update existing tables or new information.
- Information in CDS screens needs to be kept out of scope (or at least managed) as this does require a custom query.
- MAGIC - Text based version of MEDITECH.
- Client Server - Windows based version of MEDITECH.
- PCM - Physician Care Manager
- Where physicians go to manage their workloads, review patients' results, manage orders, document care, and electronically sign documents
- PCM I = Physician Desktop
- PCM II = Physician Order Entry