The Division dictionary indicates a reporting category in the Billing and Accounts Receivable (BAR) system. The organization will need to synchronize changes between these two systems after the initial load. Division is linked to charges extracted to the Charge interface. This dictionary is called from: TouchWorks Charge Encounter Form TouchWorks Charge PDA Encounter Form
- Code - The Code is a unique identifier that must be supplied. This is not displayed in the product and is used for identification purposes only.
- Name - This is the name that will appear for the end users in the EHR application. This should be unique to prevent confusion.
- Mnemonic - This is not required, but it used as a secondary identifier. This does not appear in the product and unless you have another use for it, the recommendation would be to make this the same as the code.
- Inactive - The inactive flag allows you to inactivate or hide an entry.
- Enforced - The enforced flag designates whether a dictionary item is required and cannot be changed. In most cases, this comes predefined by Allscripts and should not be selected for new entries. If an entry is enforced, it cannot be modified or inactivated.